Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-07-22 Origin: Site
1. The measurement requirements of the technological production process, including the range and accuracy. In the case of static test (or slow change), the maximum value of the measured pressure shall be two-thirds of the full scale value of the pressure gauge; in the case of pulsating (fluctuating) pressure, the maximum value of the measured pressure shall be selected from the pressure gauge One-half of the full-scale value.
The accuracy levels of common pressure detection instruments are 0.05, 0.1, 0.25, 0.4, 1.0, 1.5 and 2.5, which should be selected from the production process accuracy requirements and the most economical point of view. The maximum allowable error of the instrument is the product of the range of the pressure gauge and the percentage of the accuracy grade. If the error value exceeds the accuracy required by the process, a stainless steel pressure gauge with a higher accuracy needs to be replaced.
2. The properties of the measured medium, such as state (gas, liquid), temperature, viscosity, corrosiveness, degree of contamination, flammability and explosion, etc. Such as oxygen meter, acetylene meter, with "no oil" sign, dedicated to corrosion-resistant pressure gauges, high-temperature pressure gauges, diaphragm pressure gauges, etc. for special media.
3. The environmental conditions of the site, such as ambient temperature, corrosion, vibration, humidity, etc. Such as shock-proof pressure gauges for vibrating environmental conditions.
4. Suitable for staff observation. According to the location of the detection instrument and the lighting conditions, instruments with different diameters (outer dimensions) are selected.
1. Dial diameter of stainless steel pressure gauge
The diameter of the dial of the stainless steel pressure gauge is the diameter of the shell of the bed force gauge by default. A common one is: 50mm, 60mm, 100mm and 150mm.
2. Housing material of stainless steel pressure gauge
The material of the casing of the stainless steel pressure gauge will be 304 stainless steel and 316L stainless steel. We have to choose the casing material of the pressure gauge according to the specific environment. Diaphragm pressure gauges can be selected for occasions with greater environmental impact.
3. Installation method of stainless steel pressure gauge
The installation methods of stainless steel pressure gauges can be divided into two types: axial (back connection) and radial (bottom connection), but in reality, customers can choose the installation method according to the actual situation. Choose the front flange or the rear with a fixed bracket, and the radial can choose the front flange or the rear fixed edge.
4. Measuring medium of stainless steel pressure gauge
The wetted material of stainless steel pressure gauge is only stainless steel, namely 304 stainless steel and 316 stainless steel.
5. Liquid filling of stainless steel pressure gauges
In some environments with relatively large mechanical vibrations, we found that many pressure gauge dials are filled with liquid. In fact, the main function of these liquids is to increase the positive force and effectively prevent the pointer of the pressure gauge from vibrating continuously, so that we can The pressure value can be read very accurately. Generally, it is more commonly used near the pump or in an environment with severe vibration.
6. Medium temperature of stainless steel pressure gauge
Generally, the maximum temperature of the measuring medium of the copper alloy measuring element is +80 degrees, and the maximum temperature of the stainless steel is +200 degrees. However, if the pressure gauge you choose is a liquid-filled shock-resistant pressure gauge, the maximum temperature of the medium at this time can only reach +100 degrees. If the temperature is too high, but the shock resistance is required, the method we use is the condensation bend.
7. Range of stainless steel pressure gauges
The dry pressure gauge is driven by the deformation of the measuring element and the rotation of the pointer is driven by the amplifying mechanism to display the pressure value. We should also pay attention when selecting the measuring range. Generally, the maximum pressure measured is 3/3 of the range of the pressure gauge. 4 or 2/3 is the most ideal. If you choose a large value, the change of the pointer will be small, and the read pressure value will be inaccurate. If you choose a small value, the pressure gauge will be damaged due to overload.
8. Connection size of stainless steel pressure gauge
Now, due to the different thread standards in various countries, the main commonly used ones are M (metric), G (imperial), NPT (American), R (more used in Japan and South Korea) and so on.