Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-07-25 Origin: Site
Stainless steel pressure gauges are widely used in petroleum, chemical, chemical fiber, metallurgy, power stations and other industrial sectors. There are processes with high corrosion resistance and vibration resistance requirements to measure the pressure of various fluid media. Therefore, it is made of stainless steel pressure gauges. The price is made of special materials, and the surface will be sprayed with special anti-corrosion materials to adapt to the environment of all stainless steel pressure gauges with strong oxidants, and it will use a special process in the production process to ensure that the pressure gauge has good Airtightness and shock resistance.
For pressure detection, a measurement system is actually required to achieve it. To achieve accurate measurement, in addition to the correct selection and verification (calibration) of the instrument, attention must also be paid to the correct installation of the entire system. If only the seismic pressure gauge itself is accurate, its indication value cannot fully represent the actual parameters of the measured medium, because the error of the measurement system is not equal to the error of the instrument.
The correct installation of the system includes the opening position of the pressure taking port, the reasonable laying of the connecting pipe and the correct installation position of the instrument.
1. Location selection of pressure tap
(1) Avoid being in the area where the pipeline is bent, bifurcated and the flow beam forms eddy currents.
(2) When there is a protruding object (such as a temperature measuring element) in the pipeline, the pressure tap should be taken in front of it.
(3) When it is necessary to take pressure near the regulating valve, if the pressure taking port is in front of it, the distance from the valve should not be less than 2 times the pipe diameter; if the pressure taking port is behind it, the distance from the valve should not be less than 3 times pipe diameter.
(4) For wide vessels, the pressure tap should be in an area where the fluid flows smoothly and without eddy currents. In short, the position of the pressure-taking port determined in the process flow should be able to ensure the measurement of the process parameters to be selected.
2. Laying of connecting pipes
The horizontal section of the connecting pipe should have a certain slope to facilitate the removal of condensed liquid or gas.
When the measured medium is gas, the conduit should be inclined towards the direction of the pressure tap; when the measured medium is liquid, the conduit should be inclined towards the pressure measuring instrument; when the measured parameter is a small differential pressure value, the inclined The degree can be slightly larger. In addition, if the duct is at the upper and lower corners, according to the medium in the duct, a device for draining condensed liquid should be installed at the lowest point or an exhaust device should be installed at the highest point to ensure that condensation does not accumulate in the duct for a long time. Liquids or gases may affect the accuracy of the measurement. Condensed liquids or gases are periodically drained.
1. Wear the corresponding protective clothing and labor protection articles. Take safety precautions when disassembling.
2. Master the characteristics of stainless steel pressure gauges, such as temperature, working pressure, material properties, etc.
3. When disassembling and adjusting the stainless steel pressure gauge, the original position of the pressure gauge should be recorded to facilitate the restoration of the square pressure gauge.
4. There must be processing staff present when working. Follow the advice of the craftsman.
5. When two or more people work, there must be monitoring.
6. Don't blindly follow the wind and knock around during maintenance, in order to prevent common failures of expansion, and the more repairs, the worse.
7. Don't be brave and work in violation of traffic regulations.
8. Pay attention to whether the stainless steel pressure gauge is fully automatic or interlocked. Remove if necessary.
9. Maintenance Pay attention to whether the stainless steel pressure gauge is fully automatic or interlocked. When it is necessary, it should be eliminated first. If the small and low parts are accidentally thrown into the air, the area that is likely to fly should be identified first. Do not look in the east and turn in the west. You can use a magnet scanner and a field of view scanner to search. .
10. Before use, you should understand the model and function of the stainless steel pressure gauge, and operate it carefully and correctly according to the detailed requirements of the manual to avoid affecting the measurement results of the instrument.
11. Avoid using the stainless steel pressure gauge in an environment with chlorine, nitric acid and oxygen perchloride and other strengthening agents, otherwise it will damage the instrument.
12. When measuring, it is necessary to select an appropriate pressure measuring point. To ensure that the selected pressure measuring point can obtain accurate pressure measuring results, be sure to select the part where the medium flows along a straight line, and avoid choosing a curved place, otherwise it may not be accurate. As a result, when measuring the flowing medium, it is also necessary to pay attention to the pressure perpendicular to the medium.